Interspace=Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» character info:Diablo
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:14 am by Gwen Krush

» Hangin' Out
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:59 pm by ihazwings

» Deep in Thought
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 am by Gwen Krush

» Character Calling!
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:00 pm by Trip_Admin

» My Deviantart!
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:59 pm by Gwen Krush

» Favorite Color
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:52 pm by Trip_Admin

» Coolest character
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:50 pm by Trip_Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Rules and Regulations

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post  Trip_Admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:16 pm

I'd like to welcome everyone to Interspace Chaos! Thank you for checking out my forum, because I'm fairly new at this. I'd like to keep this forum a place where everyone can have fun, so make sure you follow ALL of the rules. Remember, Bakugan is a cartoon, so you never know if there are younger children using this rp forum. Keep everything rated G, or at least PG-13.

The following are the rules I'd like to see EVERYONE following. You will be BANNED from the site if you break these rules. The first offence will be a warning, the second a temporary suspension, and the third will result in IMMEDIATELY being banned from the site!

1) No sexually explicit pictures, signatures, references, or topics. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

2) No swearing! Some people are VERY sensitive to swearing, and you never know who you are going to offend. The only exceptions are the words "hell" and "damn". The reasons these are exceptions is due to the fact that they are commonly associated with religion, so they are much less likely to offend people.

3) No cyber bullying! If you are caught bullying ANY user, there will be IMMEDIATE consequences! Remember, it takes two to argue, so I don't want to hear any of the "But they started it!" nonsense. If you are being cyber bullied, report it at once, don't stoop to their level!

4) NO RACISM! Period. This is something that will not be tolerated, at any level!

5) No advertising, unless it is done specifically under the "Advertising" category!

Thanks for reading this fair, and remember to ALWAYS FOLLOW THE RULES! Very Happy
Trip_Admin
Trip_Admin
Admin

https://interspace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down