Interspace=Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» character info:Diablo
Mika Ikarus I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:14 am by Gwen Krush

» Hangin' Out
Mika Ikarus I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:59 pm by ihazwings

» Deep in Thought
Mika Ikarus I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 am by Gwen Krush

» Character Calling!
Mika Ikarus I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:00 pm by Trip_Admin

» My Deviantart!
Mika Ikarus I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:59 pm by Gwen Krush

» Favorite Color
Mika Ikarus I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:52 pm by Trip_Admin

» Coolest character
Mika Ikarus I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:50 pm by Trip_Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mika Ikarus

2 posters

Go down

Mika Ikarus Empty Mika Ikarus

Post  ihazwings Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Step 1:

Name: Mika Ikarus

Personality: Quiet, keeps to herself, not very popular but likes it that way. She tends not to take sides during a fight or argument unless she feels like it. She isn't really "good" or "evil" but rathe neutral, although she has a strong sense of justice.

Appearance: Has short, blonde hair parted on the side, blue-green eyes, and is rather tall. (Will produce a picture soon)

Step 2:

Main Bakugan type: Ventus

Secondary Bakugan type: Haos

Partner Bakugan: Ventus Phosphos, 750Gs

Talking Bakugan?: yes / no (bold yes or no)

Step 3:

childhood: As a child, Mika was very tomboyish, and could almost always be found hanging out with other boys her age. When she got older, her she and her family moved away, and she found it difficult to make any friends. Mika became rather lonely, but kept telling herself that she liked to be alone. One day she was at the park, when she found a green marble under a bench. It was actually a Phosphos, who had been dropped and forgotten by some kid a long time ago. Mika was intrigued by this strange "marble" and tried to clean off some of the dirt. Phosphos then revealed himself to her by popping open suddenly and talking. She was startled at first, and thought it was just some toy, but then Phosphos made her realize that he is a living being. They started talking, and Mika look a liking to Phosphos and his eccentric personality. She took him home, and they've been friends ever since.

Home life: Mika lives with her parents and little brother in a medium-sized house located near a foresty area. Nothing interesting happens here.

Other information: Though Mika is primarily a Ventus brawler, she will also use Haos at times to let her Ventus Bakugan rest when they need to. Her main Haos Bakugan is Plitheon.
Step 4:

Vehicle: Is almost old enough to drive a car, but she's terrified of the thought of driving a car. So she walks or bikes to places.

School: 9th grade, is a very good student. Doesn't want to take more than 2 Honors classes at a time, because she doesn't like to be very busy.

Another extra: Likes most foods, her favorites are chocolate and CheezIts, and she doesn't like coconut or mushrooms. Gets rather irritated if touched or poked...
ihazwings
ihazwings

http://mikaspectra.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Mika Ikarus Empty *Facepalms*

Post  ihazwings Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:36 pm

I just realized I did this wrong...should I go ahead and post the steps in the different sections?
ihazwings
ihazwings

http://mikaspectra.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Mika Ikarus Empty No, it's fine!

Post  Trip_Admin Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:54 am

Technically, yes, you put it in the wrong place first, but it's fine! I like your character, and don't bother putting them in the other places, it would just take extra time.

Approved! Mika Ikarus 281155270
Trip_Admin
Trip_Admin
Admin

https://interspace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mika Ikarus Empty Re: Mika Ikarus

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum